Finally got around to at least make (or try making) a decent entry for after how many months. I’ve noticed, whenever school starts that’s only the only time when I actually feel motivated to make decent blogs entries. ;;
– For moca 12, Ogura Muku will be on the cover and some pretty exciting oneshots of wanko (dog) BL by Kojima Lalako, Kashio, Takarai Saki and Mizuno Naiki (also her debut appearance in moca!). Crying at the thought of wanko BL. I have never read any of Mizuno Naiki’s woks (although I’m sure I’ve talked about her in one of my blog posts and that was about how pretty her art is judging from her previous release, Mezawari na Otoko).
– drap has also released Tanaka Ball’s and Ootsuki Miu’s newest tankoubons. click!
Aaaah I don’t think I’ll be getting these at the moment. Although I’m not exactly sure about Tanaka Ball’s since I really haven’t read any of her works yet? But the cover looks pretty amusing so I might! Too bad I won’t be able to get the booklet/s by the time I buy my copy. ;;
– Hanaoto has also updated their site with new covers + December releases.
*Click here for December release list.
*Images from Chill-Chill.
– I’m not sure if all of you know about Ishino Aya’s “room share” but it got released lately and I’m very excited about it! I’ve been tentatively following it since I did collect quite a number of OPERA anthologies so I got to read some of the chapters. It’s an interesting story eventhough I don’t know much about Ishino Aya’s works since I only get to discuss it with a certain friend who pretty much collected all her previous releases (Tsubaki series) and I only have one tankoubon of hers that I got to buy which was Amanojaku no Koi.
– Not for November but I’m pretty much excited for Kobato Mebaru’s upcoming release this December entitled “Oboreru Koi no Itade” (Dear+Comics). I know I’ve mentioned before about how much I love Kobato Mebaru’s works since I’ve read and loved most of her works!
Okay, that’s it for now. I actually forgot to make a continuation of my sneak peek post (which includes Erotoro, Kojima Lalako and Yamano Deco—if I’m not mistaken only those I think. But I was also planning on showing you guys a book I just got to discover entitled “Mousou Hello Work“. It’s not BL but a textbook of some sort that explains different kinds of professions—normal to fantasy ones. I don’t really get the sense of it all but it was a pretty fun read nonetheless. Also, I’ve burried myself with BL for the past few weeks juggling drawing practice and I have lots—I mean LOTS to talk about in here if I can find the time to actually make long blog posts! By those I mean reviews, (finally!) mangaka insights, BL commentaries and so on.